Rutgers–Camden Health Sciences students admitted into the MPH program at Jefferson University will begin MPH coursework during their senior year and complete the program in a fifth year after graduating with their bachelor of arts degree.
Student Admission Requirements
To be admitted, a student must:
- obtain a GPA of 3.3
- have earned a B+ or better in:
- English Composition 1 and 2
- 2 natural sciences courses
- 3 social sciences courses
- Basic statistics
- college algebra
- complete the MPH application
- submit a letter of recommendation from Health Sciences director and 2 other faculty members
- submit a statement of purpose
- submit transcripts
No GRE is needed to apply to the program.
Graduate Courses at Undergraduate Costs
Once admitted, undergraduate students will be able to take up to five graduate courses** at the undergraduate cost. Courses include:
- U.S. Healthcare Organization and Delivery
- Introduction to Public Health
- Social and Behavioral Foundations of Public Health
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Fundamentals of Environmental Health
**45 credits needed to earn MPH. Learn more from the Jefferson University MPH site.